Monday 9 February 2015

Bugs For Monday

Good evening,

Today, as well as starting a new Topic topic...



...and trying out some independent maths activities...





...we also continued practising how to retell reading texts through freeze frames and photographs.





One group still have to work on their photography.


But that's ok, that's why we're practising.

Sorry that I didn't add text to them all, but, well...I've got a presentation to mark up for you all for tomorrow's meet the teacher meetings.

See you tomorrow, at either 3:15 or 6,

Mr Grant

Oh, and speaking of further on in the week, I was wondering if I could get some help baking bread on Wednesday afternoon for R.E.


If you could, that'd be grand! Please let me know tomorrow.

And just in case anyone was wondering how I did over the weekend...

[Later]

And here is what I'll be sharing tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment