Thursday 25 June 2015

Show Me Thursday

Good afternoon,

Show me how to get to heaven...


Show me a new way to present statistical information...








































(Well, yes, but it was more in a "oh bother" kind of way!)

Show me different words that mean the same...


Show me The Difficult Day...


Show me what the Our Father prayer means...


















Show me what you do with a little free time...








And finally, show me how to sing Happy Birthday to Mr Grant's sister!


And a good time was had by all!

Remember - the Disco's on tomorrow night. 5:30 to 7 p.m.

Mr Grant

2 comments:

  1. "Show Me Thursday" also known as "The Day Mr Grant Said Toilet Words" so funny! Dam all these filming recording apparatus! Good for kids to know teachers aren't infallible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, well...context if everything!! I was having technical difficulties at the time!

      Delete